Tuesday, 18 September 2012
Another quick update (which is about all there's time for these days):
Good news - We're safely in Canberra and staying with friends of Ian.
Bad news - The scooter gods are still messing with Ian's Gilera. This time it was (and kind of still is) the water pump. Repairs were made in Moe and we're hoping it holds until Sydney. But the bearing noise is worse today. There's been talk about sacrificing a goat. Hope it doesn't come to that. Will keep you posted.
The current plan it to head to Sydney on Thursday. Will post again from there.